Amazon Merchant Login
Amazon merchant login can also be known as Amazon seller central. This is another name for this service. The amazon merchant log in allows users to sell their products on Amazon. If you do not have an Amazon seller account, then you cannot sell your products on Amazon.
Having an Amazon account does not enable you to sell on Amazon. The Amazon seller central is the best tool for all the sellers on Amazon to manage their work. An Amazon central account can easily be created on the web.
Benefits of the Amazon Seller Account
An amazon seller account entitles users to the following benefits.
- Listing of product for sale on the Amazon platform.
- Manage the inventory of products on Amazon depending on the availability of stocks.
- Set certain deals and promotion on products.
- Users can start a pay per click campaign just to advertise a sellers product.
- They can also easily change the price of a product according to the season, product availability and competition.
- Amazon seller account helps users to enroll and manage their fulfillment by amazon appointments.
- Amazon seller account allows users to set up various pricing rules to provide more buy box chances for the seller.
- It enables the users to decide either to sell globally or locally.
- Amazon seller account also helps users to monitor all their transactions like refunds, payments, and many other fees.
- The Amazon seller account also helps you to manage your Amazon orders.
- Generate various reports to help understand your business better using amazon seller account.
- Monitor all your seller account buy percentage, sales conversion and price competitiveness using amazon seller account.
There are many more benefits
Amazon Seller Account Sign Up – Amazon Merchant Login
The Amazon seller account can easily be accessed on the web. To open an Amazon seller account on the web,
- Navigate to https://sellercentral.amazon.com/.
- Wait for the page to load fully, after loading process is complete, click on register now.
- On the new page, click on start selling.
- Click on create your Amazon account.
- Fill the form you see on the screen and click on next.
- Confirm your email account and click on continue again.
Finish the sign-up process by following the on-screen instructions. When your sign up is complete, you would be logged in to your Amazon seller account on the web.