A platform that is created to support Microsoft users who have issues with their accounts is “Contact Microsoft”. It is created to provide help to Microsoft users, and other business users and can be seen at the top right side of the Microsoft homepage. Occasionally as a user who has an account with Microsoft, you may need help with your Microsoft operating system. Contact Microsoft has several convenient customer support channels that help its users to troubleshoot their various issues faced on their various MS account. Users can easily reach out the support center by phone, email or online chat to get their problem resolved with the help of a Microsoft professional in no time.
Contact Microsoft is very essential to all users of
Microsoft account, it helps resolve their issues or problems faced by MS users
to enable them enjoy their various works using the Microsoft account and also
achieve their various goals and objectives.
Contact Microsoft by Phone
If you have any issues or problems in your account, and you
don’t know how to resolve it at that moment, you can contact Microsoft through
your phone. Kindly follow the steps below.
- Find your product key number: your product key number is specific to your product or device and it can provide your representative with additional information about your item. This key is 25 alphanumeric characters long, written as five groups of five characters separated by dashes. It is most of the times located on a label on the original box of your product.
- If you discover that you can’t find your product key you don’t need to worry. A Microsoft representative can always talk you through where to find it depending on what type of Microsoft product or device you have.
- If you are not calling about a product you paid for, such as windows or office then you skip this step.
More Steps to Contacting Microsoft by Phone
- Next, you have to locate your warranty if you have it: if you have purchased a warranty on your product or device, locate it. Write down any relevant details such as the length of the warranty so you can identify it to the Microsoft representative. If you do not have one, you can skip this step.
- Call Microsoft to reach a representative: Consult the Microsoft customer service directly to find the appropriate phone number for support in your country.
- State the issue to the representative.
If you are connected to a representative, explain the nature of the problem you are having. Be sure to let them know how long it’s been going on and the version of the product you are using, if applicable. It can also be helpful to provide your phone number at the beginning of the call in the event that you unexpectectedly get. Disconnected.
Contact Microsoft by Email
The platform provided an email address which a Microsoft
user can use to reach them for their various issues or problems. There are
steps to take in other to reach them by sending message to the platform email.
Follow the steps below to contact Microsoft:
- Draft an email to [email protected] describing your issues. Send a message to the email listed explaining the problems you are facing. Describe how long the problem has been going on and whether the issues have been consistent or intermittent. Be very sure to describe any relevant circumstances about when your issues began.
- Include the product key and any relevant warranty information. Always make sure that you include the relevant details of your Microsoft device or product in your email while sending the message, including the product key number if you have. It should be located on the original packaging.
- Include your contact information so the support person can follow up.
It is important to include your contact information, so your
Microsoft support technician can reach you to discuss the problem. You can also
indicate in your message whether you will like to be contacted back by email or
Contact Microsoft via Online Chat
Microsoft has made it easier to contact them, by providing
online chat where you can communicate with their representatives through chat.
Below are ways to reach the contact Microsoft through chat:
- Browse to Microsoft’s online chat portal: Click
the blue “get started” button in the middle of the page to launch a chat dialog
box. Make sure you enable pop ups from the website, you are able to use chat.
- Describe the nature of your problem: It has a
virtual assistant, which attempts to connect you with existing trouble shooting
content online. If you feel confident you can be able to fix the problems
yourself with the right online guide, describe your problem fully. Please note
that the virtual assistant is not a human, but you can change that using the third
- Say I want to talk to a live representative:
when you type this the virtual assistant will immediately connect you with a
live Microsoft representative if you simply ask to.
When connected, provide your product key, any relevant warranty information, and details of your problem. Note that contact Microsoft either by mail, phone or chat is only meant for the user to discuss their various problems they face on their Microsoft accounts.