Have you ever wondered how you can see the faces of people you chat with on Facebook? Well, it’s easy. With Facebook Video Call you get access to seeing the faces of your loved ones and even friends you haven’t seen for real. Currently, Facebook keeps making new updates. This doesn’t just make it fun but also more exciting.
With the introduction of the Facebook Video Call, the experience just got to a whole new level. To be part of this amazing experience, You have to ensure your internet connection is good and strong as this is to avoid any disturbance.
Why Facebook Video Call?
Are you wondering why you should use Facebook Video Call? When you can actually chat the person up? Well, this amazing feature is not just ordinary.
You get to see longtime friends. Laugh with them and even see their faces. With this feature, you get to feel the presence of your friends and families. Seeing the persons face would be very clear and bright for you.
What do you Need?
For you to have a safe and comfortable Video call on Facebook. The app requires these from the users:
- A stable internet connection.
- Facebook Messenger or a Laptop with a front camera.
Note that the messenger or the Pc must be connected to a stable internet and the camera must be clear for best user experience.
- Make sure the device has a webcam or a front camera
How to Use Facebook Video Call
To activate the video call. All you have to do is;
- First, open up your browser.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Once you’ve done that, locate or identify the person you want to call and tap on their name to open a chat with them.
- At the top right corner of the chat page, you would see a video camera icon, Click on it.
Now you can make video calls on the Facebook platform and enjoy yourself. Don’t forget to share this article to friends and family member who might need it.