What enables the users of the platform (LinkedIn) to search for things is the Linkedin search. LinkedIn search allows its members to search for jobs, company’s names and other things that interest them using the search box on the screen page. You can use this platform to search for your member’s post on a particular topic. LinkedIn maintains a history of your past searches and that history is used to bring you better results in your searches.
You can delete your search history from the search bar or from your setting page. And if you want to delete your search history from your search bars:
- Tap on the search bar at the top of the page
- Click on the clear located to the right of recent.
- Click on clear from the confirmation pop up.
Note that no one else can see your searches, but only you can see it.
Once you run a search you will be able to see both leads and accounts that fall within your search match and you can save the search so as to enable you to receive regular updates, information’s via email. LinkedIn search allows you search for jobs giving you the ability to search for jobs based on the job title, related keywords, company, and location.
How To Access The LinkedIn Search
As I said earlier you can search for people that have similar interest with you and the sane business ideology. If you want to make a search on your LinkedIn accounts follow the steps below:
- Enter your keyword inside the search bar at the top of your page.
- Select the member from the suggestions in the dropdown that appears, or click on the search icon to run the search.
- You can go ahead to connect with the person or follow the page.
Note that you can search using keywords such as company or job title or the person’s name you want to connect with.
Sign into LinkedIn and Access the Search
It is compulsory to sign in to your account before you can access the search program. If you use the search bar without logging in, the platform will direct you to log in to your account before you can make use of the LinkedIn search.
To sign in to your LinkedIn accounts follow the steps below:
- Go to https://www.linkedin.com. On your web browser.
- fill in your details at the top of the search bar where indicated, just enter your details which are your username/email depending on what you used to create your account and then your password.
- Tap on the “sign in” button afterward and that is it.
Finally you will be able to use the search bar to get to your business partners and friends. Make sure to provide your account details correctly to avoid trouble signing into your account and also a well-connected wireless network with a supported web browser.